Friday, July 18, 2014

A Girls gotta do what a Girls gotta do...

This afternoons job for me is guarding the gate.  MY FARMER is picking up hay and has to travel though the pasture that the cows are in.  Its a pain to open and close the gate every trip so I graciously volunteered to guard the gate.  Lucky for me I have my cell phone and there is a ditch.  so I am soaking my feet, predending that I am on the beach at the lake.  The smell is a little different.   Instead of a fishing smell it's a cow shitty smell...but I can live with it.  Ive been wanting to go play in the water and maybe even let my legs see the sun.  So here I am doing it all while working.  I'm even getting in some networking.  Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  Haha.....this is sooo livin the life......the farm life that is.

No comments: