Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lilac fragrance fills the air............

I love Lilacs.  They are so beautiful and fragrant.  When I step outside my house right now, the aroma from my lilac bushes is magnificent.  I'm blessed to live in a house that is surrounded by lots of big lilac bushes.  My Farmers grandparents moved into this house in the late 1930's and through their years here, they planted lots all around the yard, which I am very thankful for.  I want to share with you my morning trip around the yard looking at the different lilac's we have.



                                  

Don't they make a beautiful bouquet 


Hope you enjoyed the walk around my yard today.  Now I need to go take an allergy pill, cuz I'm actually allergic to them.
 
















2 comments:

sherr said...

I love the smell of the country air when the lilacs are blooming as long as it's not mixed with the normal poop smell. ;) Your cutting of lilacs in the vase is beautiful! Thanks for moseying over to my blog and the comment love!

Sherry (citychiconafarm) said...

Ah it took it too soon! Please add my link if you can!!