Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things that make me Smile...

As I was driving my tractor the other day helping my Farmer feed the cows, the idea for this post popped in my head. (It might be silly, but what the heck) Let me try and paint you a picture of the moment.  It had been snowing all day and now it was raining, the wind was blowing, and we were feeding cows.  As I was watching my Farmer throw the hay off the wagon, being plastered with rain and blowing hay, I found myself smiling because I was dry in my nice comfy tractor cab.  I know, not very nice, but what can I say, it did make me smile.  I even waved at him when he looked up at me.  However, he did not wave back.  He just gave me a look, like what the hell is going through your head?!  I just smiled and started thinking about other things that make me smile.....(besides watching my farmer work).  Here are just a few things......


Seeing my boys
Christmas morning
New baby calves
Happy babies
Sunshiny warm days after a long winter
AND........
sitting in my heated tractor cab, as it is snowing and blowing, watching my Farmer throw hay off the wagon.
Yep, ya just gotta love the farm life............
What makes you smile?

No comments: